Our best-selling trip from Calgary! Hit the road and visit some quintessential Alberta towns, eat at funky restaurants, support local businesses and explore picturesque hikes and natural attractions. All without venturing too far from the city!
- A few country Western towns
- Distilleries, Wineries and Breweries (alternative options available)
- Hiking options that are great for everyone
- Waterfalls and mountain views
- Unique photo ops throughout the day
Available to depart between Wednesday and Sunday. This trip is best enjoyed in the Spring, Summer and Fall seasons.
- Families with children of all ages
- Outdoor adventurers
- Small groups (of 6 and under)
Can depart from
What You'll Need to Bring
- Wheelchair Accessible
We're here to help!
How long will it take?
When can I use this trip?
When should we leave?
Can I bring my dog?
How many people can I bring?
How much will everything cost?
I want to make this an overnight trip...is this possible?
I'm obsessed with the first stop recommendation - it was so cool! tis was a really fun trip and I didn't realize there were so many unique spots just outside of Calgary.
The perfect day trip out of Calgary. We learned of so many cool businesses we'll be going back to. Went in the Spring, not sure I would have done it if there was too much snow on the ground.