Picturesque bridges to sandy beaches and everything in between. This trip takes you off the beaten path to some of our favourite places in Ontario.
- Hikes, pretty beaches and a seasonal waterfall spot
- An optional detour stop to see some alpacas and goats (GTA route)
- A few bridges that make the perfect photo op
- Some funky cafes and country stops
- Optional breweries, restaurants and shops
Best enjoyed Wednesday-Saturday in the summer & fall. There are a few Sunday closures at the first stop.
- Active families and couples
- Small groups
We've rounded up our favourite pit-stops for the first stop. Drive time to the second stop is between 15 minutes-45 minutes (depending on the direction you're coming from).
The second stop includes a quaint town with a variety of recommendations that will suit all travel interests. Drive time to the third stop is 11 minutes.
A pretty bridge and a seasonal waterfall are just around the corner from the second stop. Drive time to the fourth stop is 16 minutes.
Your day will end with a town filled with bridges, views and beaches. There is a lot to do here making it a great place to extend your trip into an overnight getaway.
Can depart from
Sarnia Area, London Area, Kitchener-Waterloo Area
What You'll Need to Bring
- Wheelchair Accessible