Views for days and a scenic route that will take you there. This trip is perfect for anyone who's up for a more active day (but the views are worth it!).
- Numerous viewpoints and photographic opportunities
- A variety of scenic hikes with various distances to choose from
- A charming waterfront town with exceptional food options
- A couple seasonal breweries
This itinerary can be used any day and we recommend travelling between Spring and Fall.
- Active families and couples
- Those looking for a scenic drive
Can depart from
What You'll Need to Bring
We're here to help!
How long will it take?
When can I use this trip?
When should we leave?
Can I bring my dog?
How many people can I bring?
How much will everything cost?
I want to make this an overnight trip... is this possible?
I've driven this route a thousand times and have never thought to stop along the way. Found a bunch of cool hikes restaurants and other places. Can be done in reverse if heading from Toronto - Ottawa.
Took this on a day where we were driving our son back to Queens (from our home in Ottawa) for the new school year, made the drive more fun and gave us some nice memories before parting ways. Customer service is great too, they suggested this or All The Pretty Things, which we'll try next. 5 out of 5.