We provide you with two types of adventure options for your first stop. It might be hard to choose! Drive time to the second stop is 9 minutes.
This 'mini' trip is designed for families with children over the age of 5. This trip will take you on a number of easy outdoor adventures that provide a variety of kid-friendly options at each stop. We've even included scavenger-style activities throughout the itinerary to keep your kids engaged.
- Go on the search for some ruins and caves (we've provided an easier alternative as well)
- Stop over for a lunch in a nearby hamlet overlooking the river
- Explore a historic farm before taking a peaceful walk through the woods
- Visit an old ghost town and learn about its history
This itinerary can be used any time of the year from Wednesday to Sunday.
- Travellers who reside in the GTA, Niagara, or Kitchener-Waterloo area.
- Active families with children over the age of 5
Wind down at this cute riverside hamlet. We've recommended our favourite things to see, eat and do here. Drive time to the third stop is 12 minutes.
Take a trip back in time to this popular filming location. Drive time to the fourth stop is 11 minutes.
We've included a variety of options for everyone in the car. The fourth stop will keep you busy 'choosing your own adventure' before going home for the day.
Can depart from
What You'll Need to Bring
We're here to help!
How long will it take?
Is there a way to see the itinerary before we leave?
When can I use this trip?
When should we leave?
Can I bring my dog?
How many people can I bring?
How much will everything cost?
I took my sons (2 and 4) on this trip and it made for a great day. We've done other trips before, but this one felt shorter, which was great for toddlers. Stops were very unique and I'm surprised I hadn't heard of a few of them before since its so close to home. Highly recommend, bring snacks though.